Christian Valentine’s Day activity, search no further. Valentine’s Day conversation hearts are a staple during the season. Growing up, these colorful hearts were some of my favorite candy all year long. For you and your family, I have added a faith centered twist on the staple of the Valentine’s Day season.
This Valentine’s Day conversation hearts printable craft is a simple way to incorporate God’s Word with the theme of Valentine’s Day.
Christian Valentine’s Day Activity
In this printable, you will find two options for your family. The first two pages are vibrant pastel hearts that use both traditional conversation heart phrases and some of my own. I have included a referencing Bible verse on each heart to expand your child’s learning and consumption of The Word.
Second, you will find the same hearts, phrases, and bible verses in a coloring format. I have removed the color from these hearts to allow your children or you to color, paint, or watercolor paint the heart instead of my color choices. Use beautiful pastel watercolors for an artistic effect!
Download the printable here:
How to Use This Free Printable
Using these Valentine’s Day conversation heart crafts is simple. You print what you want, cut them out, and display them however you would like. Some suggestions on how to use these hearts are:
- Print and cut out each heart. String them on a beautiful ribbon or string and display them as a garland. If you love garlands, you may also love this printable as well.
- Print and cut out each heart. Use the hearts as decorations in your home. I taped these to the bathroom mirror as a daily reminder of God’s love and Word.
- Print and cut out each heart. Cut a circular or heart wreath shape out of cardboard. Glue the hearts on the cardboard cutout to display as a wreath.
- Print and cut out each heart. Use each heart like flashcards for Bible verse memorization each day. Color the coordinating heart as you explore the bible verse.
- Print two copies of the colored hearts and cut out each heart. Flip each of the hearts over and play the memory game with the hearts. You can also reduce the size of the hearts on your printer to make the hearts smaller.
Learning at Home
I made the decision to laminate my colored hearts after printing and cutting them out. I find that laminating the hearts added a little stability and protection, so we can use the hearts year after year. This is the laminator and laminating sheets I use in our home. You can also visit my list of home learning favorites here.
If you love this free printable, you will also love this free Bible Verse Valentine’s Day countdown printable I created here! I also have a list of 10 Christian Valentine’s Day Books here!
I hope this printable Valentine’s Day Conversation Heart craft blesses your family this season. With so much going on in our world, I feel it is important to keep our homes centered on The Word of God. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and download these printables from me! I would love to see you and your family using these printables. Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram at Our Faith Filled Home! Enjoy!